Saturday, August 27, 2005

August 27, 2005 The Day I Was Born!

Around 4:00 am on Friday morning I decided that I'd come out of my mommies belly a little early...so I started the process. Mom and dad got to the hospital around 10:00 am. A couple hours later I decided that it was to much work and took a nap ;). Mom had to get and epidural and pitocin, after which she took a nap. I then decided that I'd better finish what I started. I was born at 2:46 am on Saturday, August 27, 2005. At first I thought it was really cold and bright, but then I realized that I get to see my mom and dad and they get to hold me. It's been great! Here are a few pictures....

This one Amie took of me after just seconds of being out. The nurse lady was cleaning me up and getting stuff out of my nose and eyes.







































Ahhh.....the first time being held by my mom :) Those are my dad's hands you see. He brought me over to my mom.
















My Uncle Tony drove all day and night from Kansas City to see me!!


















Our first family photo...

No comments: