We are back! Well, we've been back since Sunday but I've been pretty busy and mom and dad too. Anyway...our trip to Florida was AWESOME!! We spent Easter weekend in Lake City with my Abuelita and Uncle Tony then we headed down to Boca Raton where we stayed with my Mamaw and Grandpa Steve. I also got to visit with Grandpa Anderson and A LOT of other family and family friends. Mom and dad took me to the beach on morning. I had a great time. The water was so clear I could see to the bottom. The sand was pretty fun to play with too. We left Boca and headed back home on Saturday. Mom and dad decided to make a stop in Lake City and we went to the Rios house. I met Gabriella and Sophia there. They are pretty cool girls! Here is a link to my pictures from S. Florida. Mom is waiting for Uncle Tony to give her the pictures from Easter. She'll post them soon.
Thursday, April 27, 2006
My Trip to Florida
We are back! Well, we've been back since Sunday but I've been pretty busy and mom and dad too. Anyway...our trip to Florida was AWESOME!! We spent Easter weekend in Lake City with my Abuelita and Uncle Tony then we headed down to Boca Raton where we stayed with my Mamaw and Grandpa Steve. I also got to visit with Grandpa Anderson and A LOT of other family and family friends. Mom and dad took me to the beach on morning. I had a great time. The water was so clear I could see to the bottom. The sand was pretty fun to play with too. We left Boca and headed back home on Saturday. Mom and dad decided to make a stop in Lake City and we went to the Rios house. I met Gabriella and Sophia there. They are pretty cool girls! Here is a link to my pictures from S. Florida. Mom is waiting for Uncle Tony to give her the pictures from Easter. She'll post them soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was good to finally meet you Isabella. Don't grow too fast but I guess you can't help that. Tell your mom to put up the pics of LC. I want to see when you pull on Sophia's shirt but somehow you were the one crying. You must of liked her outfit. Take care!
Hi Isabella,
I finally met you in Florida when you visited Manmaw's. She is my oldest friend in florida.
I was so very happy to see you and I think you are very beautiful. It looks as though mommy and daddy are taking real good care of you and love you sooo much.
Love, Aunt Elaine
Post a Comment