Thursday, August 31, 2006

12 Month Wellness Exam

Mama took me to the pediatrician today. She said that I was "perfect". I got to use the 'big people" scale and I didn't have to get naked for it :-) I weighed in, with my diaper on, at 24 pounds. Mama is saying my diaper was probably a few ounces so we're calling it 23 pounds. I've grown so much this year, when I was born I was 21" and now I'm 29-3/4" tall! Mama checked the growth charts when we got home and I am in the 75th percentile for both height and weight. After all that was done some "mean" lady came in and gave me TWO shots! The first one I didn't mind the second one I DID NOT like. I don't have to go back unitl I'm 15 months and they said that will be the last of my shots until Kindergarten :-)


BTW, the picture is from my photo session with the Picture People

1 comment:

{She} said...

Congrats Isabella! Your pictures are great. Glad to hear you had a great birthday. Best Wishes always.