Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm THREE!!!!!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes!
I had a WONDERFUL birthday. It all started with my party on Saturday. A lot of my friends came over and even some family. It was a blast. Then...on Wednesday (my actual birthday)...well, it started out like a normal day, I went to school and mama picked me up, took a nap in the car, played with mama at home....BUT then Dada came home and I got to open my presents...THEN we met Evan and his family at Chuck E Cheese's...THEN we went for ice cream at Coldstone!!! I was SO tired at the end of the day, that I went right to sleep (in my new Dora pj's). So again, thank you to everyone!! Here are some pictures of all the events. Enjoy!
-Isabella

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy be-lated birthday Isabella!Wow 3 years old! Glad to see you had a fabulous birthday! -Gabby, Ariana, Jorge and Sheila