Sunday, July 19, 2009

July Update

Wow, I haven't made a post in awhile. I guess we really just haven't been taking pictures, but we've been up to a lot. Here are just some of the things I've been up to:
1) Went to see Horton Hears A Who (free summer movie at the new Regal), went out to eat, hung out at Lake Jullian, and went to the new Black Mountain pool all with my friend Evan :-) and all on the same day
2) Saw some great music at Park Rhythms (at Lake Tomahawk in Blk Mnt.)
3) Went to Jullianna's birthday party and played played played on their new trampoline
4) Going to school and hanging out with my friends
5) Listening to some more great music at Grovin' on Grovemont right down at our park
6) Hung out at Downtown After 5
7) Went camping on one of my daddy's friends farm in Leicester

No comments: