Sunday, August 30, 2009

Four Years Old!!!

I am a big kid four year old now!! I've had yet another amazing birthday day and birthday party. On my birthday I woke up to find a new booster seat for the car (I had been in the same old carseat for 3 years). Mama then made me a special birthday breakfast, which was awesome! I had a really great time at school that morning and mama brought princess cupcakes at lunch time. Daddy showed up for that too! Later on in the day after daddy got home, we went out to eat (I chose Texas Roadhouse because I wanted to throw peanuts on the floor) and then out for some ice cream at Cold Stone. Yesterday, Saturday, was my princess and prince birthday party. I had a lot of fun with my friends out at Montreat Park. My Godmother Amie came up which was really fun too!
Here are some pics....


No comments: